Riverstone Solutions Inc. is seeking a Data Engineer in Huntsville, AL.
The Engineer position is an integral part of a fast-paced, innovative research and development initiative for the Missile Defense Agency involving the creation of a hyper converged infrastructure and a virtual cyber range. The team works at the cross-roads of High-Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtualization, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, and Modeling & Simulations (M&S).
Candidate should be able to:
- Discuss new and innovative theories, ideas, and concepts
- Facilitate an agile development lifecycle
- Work within a diverse Integrated Product Team
- Provide design inputs and assist with decomposing to system requirements
- Develop and implement changes to the system
- Diagram and present recommendations
Candidate will serve as Data Engineer for a team of data and AI experts working in the R&D space. Primary responsibilities include close collaboration with data team members, assisting data scientist, managing data, and working on the data pipeline. The candidate will display both a passion for data and leading a cultural change in how data is used throughout the organization regarding these efforts .
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or related Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in established and emerging data technologies such as Columnar, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Denodo, or similar
- Experience building pipelines for data collection, data quality verification, and data quality reporting within a virtual environment
- Experience using data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau or Splunk
- Experience with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data Experience designing and implementing a Big Data solution using new/emerging technologies
- Able to define and analyze data requirements needed to support technical performance analysis and system performance analysis
- Able to develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Knowledge using query tools to gather and interrogate large data sets
- MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or related experience
- Developing APIs and integrating data access layers across systems
- Experience developing data governance plans that include data descriptions, protocols, workflows, metadata standards, data storage
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
Clearance Requirements: Currently holds a Top Secret Clearance or is able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org