Riverstone Solutions, Inc.
RSI is proud to support both Commercial Industry (including the Defense Industrial Base) and Federal Government customers across the United States. We provide professional services in Information Technology, Data and Software Engineering and Management Consulting through various direct award contracts. We also hold the GSA Multiple Award Schedule in 3 distinct IT SINS.
IT Professional Services Special Item Number (SIN 54151S)
- Cloud services (all associated labor);
- Cognitive computing;
- Conversion and implementation support;
- Database planning and design;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- IT project management;
- Migration services (of all kinds);
- Network services;
- Resources and facilities management;
- Systems analysis, design, and implementation;
The Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services Special Item Number (SIN) 518210C
Commercial cloud IT professional services (labor categories) that support activities associated with assessing cloud solutions, refactoring workloads for cloud solutions, migrating legacy or other systems to cloud solutions, providing management or governance of cloud solutions, cloud DevOps/DevSecOps, developing cloud native applications, or other cloud-oriented activities.
Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Number (SIN) 54151HACS
RSI proudly passed a technical evaluation for all five cyber domains for the HACS SIN:
- High Value Asset Assessments – determines deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations.
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment – include Network Mapping, Vulnerability Scanning, Phishing Assessment, Wireless Assessment, Web Application Assessment, Operating System Security Assessment (OSSA), Database Assessment, and Penetration Testing.
- Cyber Hunt – Cyber Hunts start with the premise that threat actors known to target some organizations in a specific industry or with specific systems are likely to also target other organizations in the same industry or with the same systems.
- Incident Response – services help organizations impacted by a cybersecurity compromise determine the extent of the incident, remove the adversary from their systems, and restore their networks to a more secure state.
- Penetration Testing – is security testing in which assessors mimic real-world attacks to identify methods for circumventing the security features of an application, system, or network.
Supporting multiple contracts in various locations including – Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL. Riverstone Solutions offers these services as a subcontractor:
- Data Visualization Specialists
- Data Engineers
- System and Network Engineers
- Aerospace Engineers
- Configuration Management / Data Management (CMDM)
- Database Administration and Data Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Quality and Safety Assurance
- Business Specialists
- Subject Matter Experts
Riverstone Solutions has been supporting various commercial clients for more than 15 Years! Some of our services include:
- Network and Server Administration
- Database Administration and Development
- Data Migration and Conversions
- Managed Services for Network, Server and Cloud
- Secure Data in the Cloud
- Software as a Service
- 24 Hour Help Desk
- Subject Matter Experts
- Cybersecurity Planning and Remediation